Samsung SL-X7500 A3 Colour MFP Printer
Samsung SL-X7500 A3 Colour MFP Printer
Take business performance to a new level with smart printing – Go Beyond Your Work Capabilities with Smart Print Innovation. SMART SL-X7500 Colour MFP printer are equipped with a 1.5 GHz quad core CPU, enabling 2x faster print speeds compared to a dual-core CPU. Up to 240 images per minute (ipm) using a Dual-Scan Document Feeder (DSDF) (GX model only) Tow times faster dual scanning – The X7500 MFP deliver best-in-class document scanning speeds with the Dual-Scan Document Feeder (DSDF) feature, which scan both sides of a document at the same time. These workhorse printers can dual-scan up to 240 ipm, twice the scanning speed of the X4300 series and six times that of other printers, which typically scan at 36 ipm. This Blazing-fast scan speed equates to four pages being scanned every second, raising digital copy processing time considerably, as well as productivity.
Remain worry-free with Best-in-class maximum monthly duty (up t0 300K). Samsung Smart Printer Diagnostic System (SPDS) app, providing the ability to fix printing issues from virtually anywhere. Samsung eXtensible Open Architecture (XOA), providing customized printing solutions to maximize efficiency and security. Work Smarter – Smart UX Center powered by Android on the 90-degree pivoting screen for full-page previewing. Custom Launcher and Printing App Center. Wireless option with Active NFC.
Get your Jobs done 2x Faster in superb quality – Print every second (Processing). Powerful quad-core CPU - The Samsung MultiXpress K7500 series of MFPs boasts the industry’s first quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU with System-on-Chip (SoC) technology, delivering high-performance interpreting and rendering emulation. This robust CPU provides the power and capacity to accomplish print and copy tasks of virtually any size or complexity swiftly, as fast as a print every second. As a result, businesses can run much more productivity and efficiently using high-performance, high speed K7500 MFPs.
Crisp 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution - Samsung X7500 MFP are equipped with a high-quality Laser Beam Scanning Unit (LSU) that produces consistently clear, crisp output. Using micro-rendering to smooth out rasterized edges and a 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution, the X7500 MFP provide sharp-looking printouts every time. That equates to two times the resolution of typical printers. When the printed materials look good, the company looks good.
The next-generation toner technology for superb finishes – Samsung uses advaned chemistry in its toner cartridges to ensure the best finishes possible for every printout. Using its next-generation polymerized toner development, Samsung has achieved a nince percent reduction on fixation temperature, which means toner adhesion can be accomplished at a lower temperature, from 170ºC down to 155ºC. A lower dixation temperature translates to lower energy consumption.
- NFC- Tap and Print with Wireless
- SecuThru Lite2- | Safeguard confidential documents and company data with secure authentication and release, Plus, reduce costs through pull printing by eliminating unclaimed print jobs.
- CloudConnector- | Print from & Scan to various cloud services supporting a variety of file formats to save users valuable time.
- SmarThru Workflow Lite- | Automatically distribute scanned documents to multiple predetermined destinations to reduce manual & repetitive document work. Additionally users can transmit scanned documents to locations based on zonal text content or barcode scans.
- Usage Tracker | Control & lower printing expenses through the easy and intuitive tracking of all device usage by users. Receive customized email notifications for remote, proactive monitoring as well.
- Print Speeds up to 50 ppm Colour/Mono
- Scan Speed up to 240 ipm double-sided
- Quad Core CPU
- 6GB Memory, 340GB HDD
- Print up to 325 gsm
- Promotion: Experience SMART printing for the first time
- Cash Price Available
- Lease available over 60/48/36/12 months
- Service contracts available in Cape Town and throughout South Africa.
Call us today on 021 551 1206 and we will get back at the best pricing!